Monday, June 7, 2010

A Couple Additional Accessories

I was thinking about a few things that might improve the costume. The first thing that might help are fans. These will be put inside the back of the helmet with the grate over them so they don't stick out as much and also so I don't die from overheating.



The next addition are these nifty speakers. These will be put inside of the chest lights with a similar grate for the fan, so it still looks like a lens for the lights. The speakers will be hooked up to an Arduino with buttons running to the hands so I can play a specific Big Daddy sound when I need to.



Luckily I found all of these things in computers that had been thrown away at my local dump. I'm sure if anyone needed to find any of these things, they can be bought at a RadioShack..... or found at a local dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment